Taking the Best for PHL Challenge begins with this FREE workshop that enables a business to evaluate its impact on Philadelphia's workers, communities, and the environment. The workshop also offers feedback about how the business might improve its operations and provides suggestions for some "quick wins".
Just bring a laptop or tablet with wifi capabilities.
What to expect at a Best for PHL Challenge workshop:
- Gain valuable, often surprising insights about your business
- Strengthen your bottom line & identify cost savings
- Learn how to build a better business that will help you attract, engage, and retain employees
- Forge a better reputation with your customers
- Set a baseline for your business’ impact and learn best practices
- Connect with and learn from other business leaders
Thousands of businesses worldwide have completed this assessment, which was created for Best for PHL by B Lab, a nonprofit organization that serves the global movement of people using business as a force for good .
Registration for this workshop is capped at 30 so please register ASAP.
GAMBA members, register at the link on the left.
Non members, click here to register.